Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Things Turn Ugly...

Ok, this is the situation. A group of friends and I are hanging out at a local bar after a fabulous dinner to celebrate one of their birthdays. Closing time sets in and one of us goes to the bar to close his tab. The remaining two are asked to vacate the bar area, so they do. After several minutes we look into the bar and the friend who was in there is approached by some drunken hoodrat. Normally this would be a situation where the other two friends would leave the guy to get a piece of ass, but he is the ride... so us two outside get a little ansy. After about 20 minutes we start talking about how he could do WAY better and how the girl is gross looking. Not knowing that the girls friends were standing right behind us. Finally the conversation between the hoodrat and my friend stopps and they walk away from eachother, I thought we were cool untill one of her friends walks up to me (like she is gonna school me) and tells me that she heard what I said and tells me I should be carefull about what I say and who I say things in front of.

C: I think both the girl in the bar, and her friends are full of shit. I think that its the dumbest thing in the world to argue with someones OPINION. What did she think I would do? Apologize?? Ok.. fine... I'm sorry your friend is ugly. LOL And furthermore, I was having a private conversation with my friends, its not my fault those chicks were up my ass listening to everything I said. To hell with them. I was just looking out, I didnt want my friend to wake up next to chubaca! ha!

M: Pussy has no face Nigga! In my opinion, when you're wasted guy, you dont care what her face looks like. You worry about that in the morning. Luckily my friend hasn't dealt with that ...yet.

6 Comments:

Blogger MarklaR said...

C: Strong words. And I love it!

June 14, 2007 at 5:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Triple Plate Stunna!!!

June 15, 2007 at 3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jiggidy, don’t throw stones on glass roof houses. I don’t know you or anyone else here, but you mite not be a pretty as you thing, and besides that girl’s friend was truly hurt at the comments. So she was the monster from the blue lagoon, maybe she was nice and who is to say that they might have hit it off. Look around you and you will see the best looking guy with the most hideous looking girl. That’s how it is. Don’t you have ugly friends and if you do, do like other people in bars calling them names. I don’t think so. We are all not models as a matter of fact most of are far from being models.

MI

July 12, 2007 at 5:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MI, you have alot of balls calling me ugly.. i'm fucking gorgeous!!!
what i said was as a joke.. you know "ha ha".. when this blog started, it was just us friends commenting on eachothers thoughts.. i would un-pretty anybody who said anything negative about any my friends.. you really have it out for me don't you? i don't know why you got so offended by what i said.. they are just MY opinions and thoughts.

and why didn't you answer my question? how old are YOU?

-Jiggidy

July 13, 2007 at 12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I DO NOT have balls or any other male appendices. I did not call you ugly, I am sure you are a very pretty girl. However, why would anyone think it is OK to say something as cold and harsh as that? If you don’t have anything nice to say, then don’t say anything at all. Didn’t your parents teach you this, or are they from some far away jungle tribe, where it is permissible to be rude to other people?

MI


PS " 23" Female from the UK, where manners still exist.

July 13, 2007 at 1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MI
I wasn't being rude, as I said earlier, this was just us friends commenting and even (please understand this) joking around about each others comments. I didn't know other people were going to come in here and get offended by a silly joke.

And PS : I'm in Hialeah, FL... Where we have manners ASWELL as a sense of humor.. lighten up.

-Jiggidy

July 16, 2007 at 3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home