Monday, April 21, 2008

You're Nuts!!

M: damn......the crazy lil things that i do(well, to some it might not be that CRAZY). If i had time to write a colossal list to write this list it would take me all day.first thing is i talk to myself at times i tend to find reason in certain situations and have momentary self-debates.Second crazy thing would be how i tend to answer a question before its even asked. which i usually just blurt out anything seems like I'm having an information seizure.third is how i am kinda superstitious. for example i like to wake up on my right foot. and leave my crib on the right foot, also if i pick up a penny i have to jump twice,i sleep heading south. there's more but, like i said it would take eons. Most of the crazy things i do i cannot remember or least realize its "not normal" we are all created equal. Our insides are all the same. a beating heart, a functioning brain (well,not so much C but, almost ha ha ha) and everything else that makes us live, breathe, eat, & what not. As far as being the same on the inside we are all different on the outside.Our differences can unite some of us as good friends, provide us with great assets for a successful business, or help us find a life long companion in love. Though i understand there are some things that us as a society don't consider "normal" anything different from what we are used would then be weird. That's why i would then recommend to observe,analyze and comprehend something that's far different from you. if it doesn't sit well then leave.

C: I would like to begin with EFF YOU M!!!! ... (composes self) Alright, crazy things that I do? A shorter answer would probably be: crazy things that I don't do but I will comply courteously nonetheless. Lets see.. where to begin? I do this thing where if I hear someone speaking with a strange accent that I wouldn't normally hear in my regular day to day life I immediately imitate them and try to make complete statements with that accent. I will try over and over until I feel that I have mastered the statement with the said accent, I don't know why I do it although I do contribute my fascination with all things vocal to my fixation of interesting accents and the way some people form words.. its just really interesting to me. Another thing that I do is that I like symmetry (If its not a right angle, then its a wrong angle). I'm not all O.C.D. about it but if it were up to me things would be much more orderly then they are at the moment. I can't sleep peacefully if my closet door is open or if the hallway light isn't on.. I will, no matter how tired, hammered, scared, sleepy I find myself I always close my closet and turn on the hallway light. There's no way I can lay in my bed and have piece of mind knowing that my closet is opened or that it is pitch black in the hallway.. I know, its a little kid thing to do, but what can I say? It's me. Alright, that is all you guys are getting for now. I can agree with M to a certain capacity in regards to his opinion that all people are the same on the inside but I feel like that would imply that all people would also have the same mind and heart and I don't agree with that at all.. I think every person is completely different on the inside and its on the outside that we all have similarities.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just because we have certain quirks does not make us crazy. It makes us interesting and different. Now when our quirks disturbs others in our surroundings and we can not function as human beings, then this is not a quirk, go seek help, YOU ARE CRAZY!
I happen to know a few people who consider themselves with having quirks when infact they are completely nuts. These are the ones you have to watch out for! You know the people who think they are the only sane people in planet but they are the ones which are playing with less then the full deck, and you know who you are!

April 21, 2008 at 4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always use 3 paper towels to dry my hands, I always have to leave the TP in a clean break (I don't like it when I left half a square lol), if I'm listening to a cd in my car, when I park, I wont turn the car off in the middle of a song.. I'll go back to the beginning and then turn it off or, if it's almost over, I'll wait till the song is over. (and I like to have the radio volume on an odd number.. cause well, they rock! lol)

-Jiggidy

April 22, 2008 at 9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jiggidy, you need help! Seriously get up and go seek help now!

April 23, 2008 at 7:38 PM  
Blogger MarklaR said...

C: You forgot your obsession with Mangos! :/

April 24, 2008 at 9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home