Monday, January 21, 2008

Perfect... just perfect.

C:
"Certain flaws are necessary for the whole. It would seem strange if old friends lacked certain quirks." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

And quirks I've got by the truckload. Whether its my hatred towards mayonnaise, my overzelousness to keep all the dishes in the house clean whether someone is in the process of using it or not, my obsession with clean sheets and my excitement over the simpler things in life like: the monthly cosmo quiz or bubbles. What would everyone be if they didn't have their own little signature weird behaviors? Boring, to say the least. But little obsessions aren't all that make evryone's prints in your mind a little different.. there are also the flaws. The ones that we never truly understand but accept anyway because we love that person or maybe we just look past them because our own flaws are more obvious. My main flaw is that I place other peoples opinions above my own.. something that I've been struggling with since I was 17. Slowly but surely I am starting to consider how my choices will effect my life as opposed to fixating on how they will effect everyone else's. After all, at the end of the day its all about you isn't it? Hence forth my resolution for 2008... To hell with everyone else its all about me this year!! Woo Hoo! Sometimes you just have to grab life by the balls and make it your bitch instead of whining about how things don't' go your way.




M: I many flaws that i have yet to make better. some flaws i haven't pointed out but my friends have. others i have acknowledged to improve upon and make myself better. One of my flaws is i tend to procrastinate allot. Most of the objectives i have to accomplish i can easily do. just that my lazy mind decides to take a vacation most of the time. My laziness is what affects me and others who are involved. This only diminishes my goals or set them further away from me than originally planned. also trust is not as strong with you when others depend on you in the business world. Plus i have yet to grow up. I tend to play allot of games with people. its great to be nuts!!!!.....but, still to take life seriously is what i can only define as me playing HALO and making sure i have enough ammo for the next level.. a flaw isn't what you can change to impress someone, or to FIND approval from the opposite sex, or a chance to enter the Higher Social club of the world....its the flaw that makes YOU feel better about yourself and making sure your doing things right........and in end even with my inner flaws...i think I'm an OK person........as one Chinese proverb sez.....and i quote.....A diamond with a flaw is better than a common stone that is perfect.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I procrastinate too!! Bahhhhhhh :'[

January 22, 2008 at 5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The few flaws I am bothered with are grammar, rudeness and etiquette. We live in such a hurried world that sometimes we forget to say thank you or Good Day to our friends and fellow cohabitants. There is nothing that bothers me more when typing online is the use of the parenthesis and colons to make happy or sad faces ( Jiggidy), the ever popular “ LOL” or the infamous “ IMO”. I am sure it’s cute to thirteen year olds but pleases give me a break we are all adults here are we not?

MI

January 25, 2008 at 7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree....but the ever kick ass "LOL"...is the internet lingo we come to know and love.A valid point nonetheless miss Em eye.

January 28, 2008 at 11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dejame, MI.. i like to use smilies when i type :o)

one thing i HATE is when TyPe LiKe ThIs.. uagh! and when people say things or make certain comments to people (MI) as if they are smarter or better in some way.

-Jiggidy

January 28, 2008 at 12:57 PM  
Blogger MarklaR said...

C: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

January 30, 2008 at 12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No offense little one, just put on a pretty frock and go be sweet and cute. But is anybody going to take you u seriously. I think not! Well the entire world knows that Americans are rather stubborn, incoherent fools. So, it is my guess that this is not entirely your fault; you have been bread into bad grammar Jig.



MI

January 30, 2008 at 6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when the HELL did this become a comment battle.Besides i think Jig and janel are just trying to get under your skin miss em eye and well, apparently it worked.


-M

January 31, 2008 at 6:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It doesn't matter what these two letters said, she can't piss me off this year.. 2008 for life!!! lmao
nope.. not even when she calls me a little bitch.. cause she is only going to say these things on here. the day that she comes "across the pond" and says them to my face, maybe I'll have something to say.. like "wow, nice set of balls you grew".. or maybe I'll take that trip and run into her while drinking tea or something. but for now.. it's all good, KY.. sorry, I mean MI.. it's all good :o)

hey Molongo, I'm not trying to get under anyone's skin.. I just said something I find annoying and she got all bent out of shape.

-Jiggidy

oh and by the way.. why put the "no offense" if your comment seems like it was put there specifically to offend??? you're so silly!
*big smile* -> -> -> -> -> -> :oD

January 31, 2008 at 8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chonfelta!!!

February 4, 2008 at 7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home