Friday, May 9, 2008

Who is dis clown dawg?!

C: Can or do people change? Growing up aside I believe they do. I myself have transformed into someone different then the person I once was due to life's twists and turns. Life throws things at you all the time and the only way you can learn and/or deal with these turbulence's is if you adapt or morph yourself into someone that can jump the hurdles without losing your pace. Granted, we all fall down when the earth shifts beneath us in an unforeseen violent jerk but from these bumps and bruises comes wisdom and tolerance so I think that in the end it's worth it. Now can you change people?... hell no. Even though you may be right, or have reasons they should listen to people will always do what they want. I have witnessed several situations where someone is headed in an unfavorable direction and everyone around them tries to reason with them to no avail. I can be stubborn myself.. but I also have 'changed' into someone who listens to the people I love above all others.. I'm not saying it's for everyone but it is a change that I made long ago and have never regretted, not once. I think change is a natural occurrence but in embracing it you have to accept that not all change is good. You either accept it good and bad or reject it all together but then you'll be stuck in limbo cause everyone around you will be moving while you stand still. I don't think anybody wants that.. sounds lonely. Anyway those are my views on change, talk to you all soon.


M: Do people Change?....a question i get asked allot. I usually get asked this question when i go to the library and read to the local children of the community.So, answer your question little Timmy. Yes People do change.WHOOOO.......and then the children in the circle were BLOWN AWAY by my answer. Its a gamble in life whether or not its for the better or worse in this world. Some of us change for the purpose to improve ourselves others may change cause of their surroundings and big decisions being made in their lives. Its kinda like the classic example of the Charles the party guy that ruled Douche University. After some odd years Charlie became more serious less "festive" and more goal oriented. As Charlie is used as ONE of the examples of change but, there are many different points that one can differ from what changes us. Points such as teenagers to adults, um?......changing a career.....In my own opinion people do change sometimes for the worse or for the better but, if something has to be changed for the better make sure its for yourself. Everyone you know would "help" you change just be aware what you turn into.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

KOODOS to C, I see my baby is going up!

Isamom

May 12, 2008 at 6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is not stupid! I actually think its quite refined! Jigiddy.

tpau

May 14, 2008 at 4:56 PM  
Blogger MarklaR said...

C: Thanks Tpau, and as far as I'm concerned only the most refined of specimens would valiantly contribute with their opinions on here. But, as we can all see.. they have no opinions.. and are thusly UNrefined. But thank you for YOUR loyalty and courage. It's always appreciated.

May 15, 2008 at 9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do what I can... Can't wait until your next blog is published! Keep up the good work!

Tpau

May 15, 2008 at 8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home